Consolidated Terminals and Logistics Company (CTLC), a division of CGB Enterprises, Inc., began as a transportation company in 1970. CTLC initially focused on moving freight from north to south on the inland waterways of the United States. An innovative philosophy and an entrepreneurial spirit led to an expansion of services and markets, transforming CTLC into a global operation.
Today, CTLC possesses one of the largest and most sophisticated networks of assets and manpower in the U.S. It has become one of the major logistics providers and handlers of bulk commodities and products throughout the middle and lower United States. In addition, CTLC now serves the global marketplace; capable of moving customers’ products from anywhere in the world to its final destination in the United States, and vice versa. From trucking to ocean freight and everything in between, CTLC is an organization capable of providing world-class service with a small company attitude.
CTLC's services include:
- A full service logistics company
- 12 terminals on the inland waterway of the U.S.
- Cooper/Consolidated - The largest stevedoring group on the lower Mississippi River
- Ocean freight services
- Barge transportation (inland hopper/deck barge)
- Trucking division with four locations (asset and brokerage services)
- Rail logistics
- Full service project cargo management
CTLC has the largest and most sophisticated network of materials and manpower so they can:
- Lower the rate of shrink
- Reduce demurrage bills
- Provide more anchorages
- Increase efficiency
- Provide more choices of railroads
- Provide shipment tracking reports
Click here to learn more about the power of CTLC.